What Are the Benefits of Brown Rice Protein Powder!
Brown rice protein powder offers an alternative to whey protein powders made from dairy products. Brown rice is a good source of fiber, complex carbohydrates and B vitamins. Bodybuilders use protein powders to give their body the energy that it needs to build strong healthy muscles. You can add the protein powder from brown rice to other meals and beverages to ensure that you are getting enough protein in your diet.
Protein for Vegetarians
- Brown rice protein powder is source of protein for vegetarians who cannot use whey protein powders. Protein is an essential part of good nutrition and can be difficult for vegetarians to find good plant-based sources. Brown rice protein offers another choice for adding more protein to the diet for energy and good health. Brown rice protein powders can be sprinkled in other foods to add protein to a vegetarian meal.
- Brown rice is gluten free, which means that those who are sensitive to gluten or have celiac disease can consume brown rice protein powder. The protein powder is also a source of B vitamins and vitamin E for a healthy diet.
- Protein from brown rice is also non-allergenic, so it won’t upset the digestive system of those who are sensitive to food allergies. Brown rice protein is also a good alternative for bodybuilders who are lactose intolerant and cannot use whey protein powders. Symptoms of lactose intolerance include abdominal cramps, nausea, diarrhea, gas and bloating.
- Greens First Boost contains NON-GMO protein and Vegetable Pea protein. Greens First Boost is a convenient way to include more protein in the diet. You can add the powder to vegetable dishes and create a well- balanced meal that includes fiber, complex carbohydrates and protein by adding the brown rice powder.
- You can also use Greens First Boost in the morning by creating the Wellness Shake.
Mix and Match To Make The Wellness Shake!
For Overall Wellness
The Greens First Wellness Shake can be made by mixing Greens First®(Original or Berry) together with either flavor of Greens First Boost® (Vanilla or Chocolate). Greens First provides the organic fruits and vegetables while Greens First Boost® is a nutritional boost product that provides all 3 Food Groups (vegetarian/vegan brown rice and vegetable pea protein, good carbohydrates & healthy oils) that your body needs to fuel up for the day. It’s the perfect nutritious and delicious “instant breakfast” or an anytime“energy booster”!